Monday, April 20, 2009

Just the Beginning

As I write this, I am reminded that I promised many people that I was going to start this blog this past fall...obviously that didn't happen.
So here I am, 8 months later, and I don't know what to write about.
I guess I will explain what the purpose of this blog will be used for...
  1. Creative Writing
  2. What God has been teaching me
  3. Life on the Ranch
  4. ETC.
I don't have much else to say, but this is just the intro anyway...
To get you started here are some of my favorite pictures from this past fall..

Waitrii 2008
Lost Valley Staff Girls
Reid, Will, and me being silly
The A Team
CK came to visit!
On top of Southern ComfortMy 23rd birthday surprise: Pie in the face
Fargo foreverSpongebob and his friends at HalloweenI love Becca and Will's faces!On top of Sheep's Rock Dome with my Uncle JimReid and I painted these boards, and Moose built themFirst SnowFirst RideMe and Lil' BitMe and NoahLittle Noah and Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment